Update on Victorian Hot Spot Lockdowns
Stage 3 stay-at-home restrictions will be put in place for COVID-19 hotspots in Victoria from 11.59pm on Wednesday, 1st July with residents only allowed to leave their homes for shopping for food and supplies, care and caregiving, exercise, and study or work.
Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews said this decision was made because of the “unacceptably high rates of community transmission and the unacceptably high rates of new cases”. See the full statement from the Premier here.
The postcodes subject to stay-at-home orders include:
– 3012 (Brooklyn, Kingville, Maidstone, Tottenham, West Footscray)
– 3021 (Alban Vale, Kealba, Kings Park, St Albans)
– 3032 (Ascot Vale, High Point City, Maribyrnong, Travancore)
– 3038 (Keilor Downs, Keilor Lodge, Taylors Lakes, Watergardens)
– 3042 (Airport West, Keilor Park, Niddrie)
– 3046 (Glenroy, Hadfield, Oak Park)
– 3047 (Broadmeadows, Dallas, Jacana)
– 3055 (Brunswick South, Brunswick West, Moonee Vale, Moreland West)
– 3060 (Fawkner)
– 3064 (Craigieburn, Donnybrook, Mickleham, Roxburgh Park and Kalkallo)
These restrictions will be in place for four weeks until July 29.