March 2021


Posted By ,
23/03/2021 19:00 PM
Agricultural and Animal Services Hotline: 1800 814 647   DPI and LLS are providing assistance to landholders and communities with animal welfare-related issues resulting from the floods, including:  Animal assessment and veterinary assistance  Stock euthanasia and burial  Emergency fodder and emergency stock water (where there is an immediate animal welfare concern)  Livestock feeding and management advice  Care of animals in...

Victoria, VIC

Posted By NHIA,
14/03/2021 14:00 PM
You can enter Victoria from interstate but you will need to apply for a permit. Apply for a Specified Worker Permit, click here Coming from Queensland Update Victorian health authorities are contacting all arrivals to Victoria from Brisbane since 10 March due to the COVID-19 positive case in Queensland. Anyone who’s in Victoria and visited any of the high-risk locations identified by the Queensland Government at the listed dates and times, needs to get tested...

Queensland, QLD

Posted By NHIA,
11/03/2021 09:00 AM
To continue business in QLD Travel within Queensland Currently there are no declared COVID-19 hotspots and domestic travellers are not required to complete a Queensland Border Declaration Pass prior to entering Queensland.         Helpful Documents: Workplace Health Management Plan Template Dairy Farm COVID Safe Template This Workplace Health Management Plan template (DOCX 250 kB) is for: Workplaces in the agribusiness and commercial fishing...

South Australia, SA

Posted By ,
10/03/2021 16:00 PM
Continue Business as an Essential Service Provider in SA You need to complete a Cross Border Travel Registration at least 7 days before you enter South Australia, regardless of where your travel begins. Visit and ‘select ‘Complete cross border form’.   Low community transmission zones People coming from low community transmission zones can travel freely to South Australia. A low community transmission zone includes the ACT, NSW, the Northern...